Data Center & Construction Cleaning
The professionals at Square Care have completed a comprehensive training program that enables us to offer superior cleaning services for your construction projects, from the ceiling plenum down to the slab. Data construction cleaning is a complement to our current services because it requires the same attention to detail, thoughtful planning of the job, and precise execution to protect your investment.
Square Care works with you to develop customized, and all-inclusive data center cleaning and maintenance solutions that are designed to protect your facility by delivering high-quality, secure cleaning techniques with detailed accountability and transparent reporting, as well as strong “Method of Procedure” documentation followed to the letter.
Safety & Security
- EMR (Experience Modification Rate) = 0.72
- Sterling / CrimShield Background Checks
- 12-Panel Drug Test
- ID Badge Always Visible
- GPS Tracking Systems on All Vehicles
- 40,000+ Hours of Data Work & Not One Incident
- Only 2 Injuries Since Our Start of Business in 1990
- All Team Members Complete within First Year of Employment
- OSHA–10, 30, & Confined Space Training
- Scissor Lift Certified
- Defensive Driving Course
- CPR, AED Certified
- Red Cross Certified
- Lockout / TagOut Training
Reporting "Tech Logs"
- Sent After Work Is Completed
- Advises What Areas Were Cleaned Each Day
- Confirms Completion of Any Additional Requests
- Identifies Items Left Behind from Other Vendors
We use HEPA/ULPA triple-filtered vacuums designed to remove contaminants down to the .12 micron. New filters are installed off property, at the beginning of every shift, eliminating the redistribution of debris back into your environment. All mopping and cleaning are performed with microfiber applicators and static-dissipating solutions that contain no VOCs. We conduct monthly equipment maintenance and vacuum lift test before every shift.
Contact us for professional data center cleaning.