Professional Textile & Carpet Cleaning
At Square Care, all of our technicians and managers are specially trained and certified by the IICRC in carpet cleaning and maintenance. We are also USGBC practitioners. If your company is pursuing LEED certification, our team will help.
For unmatched carpet cleaning results that don’t interrupt your business, we use our proven low-moisture process. We clean to the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure that your warranty standards are met. We also examine your traffic patterns and use a state-of-the-art CAD system with color-coded floor plans to identify the optimum frequency of cleanings and rotations for your building. With our cutting-edge technology and cleaning agents, we can keep your carpets looking good for 15 to 18 years, instead of the industry standard of 7 to 9 years.
Similarly, our expertise in upholstery and textile cleaning is a step up from our competition, utilizing a more effective vacuum tool with innovative chemistry and low water for better results.
Safety & Security
- EMR (Experience Modification Rate) = 0.72
- Sterling / CrimShield Background Checks
- 12-Panel Drug Test
- ID Badge Always Visible
- GPS Tracking Systems on All Vehicles
- 350,000+ Labor Hours of Carpet Cleaning & Only 1 Incident
- Only 2 Injuries Since Our Start of Business in 1990
- All Team Members Complete within First Year of Employment
- OSHA–10, 30
- IICRC–Carpet & Upholstery Certifications
- Defensive Driving Course
- CPR, AED Certified
- Red Cross Certified
Reporting "Tech Logs"
- Sent After Work Is Completed
- Advises What Areas Were Cleaned Each Day
- Confirms Completion of Any Additional Requests
We use the latest technology in carpet cleaning as well as green product solutions. New vacuum bags are installed at the beginning of every shift. Additionally, we conduct monthly equipment maintenance and vacuum lift test before every shift.
Contact us for professional commercial carpet cleaning.